Application & Project Engineer – ⚙️ MECCANICA
Location: Italy, Turin | Contract: Full Time
- Located in Torino – Italy, possibility to travel according to customer needs, up to 50% of the time.
- Perform a mix of pre-sales, post-sales and technical engineering activities.
- Perform calculations for test-cases or sw benchmarks or consulting for mechanical 0D/1D/3D applications with Simcenter Amesim software on topics like:
- Automotive Powertrain
- Transmission parts (gears, clutches, …)
- Chassis parts, mechanisms, suspension systems, vehicle dynamics
- Aeronautical actuations, flight control
- Mechanical industry cams and mechanisms
- Converting and material transportation
- Virtual commissioning and in-operation monitoring with virtual sensors
- A degree in mechanical engineering and possibly a minimum 2 years’ experience of hi-tech project engineering
- Experience in modelling mechanical systems and components
- Knowledge of FEM, Multibody 3D, frequency analysis are a plus
- Strong knowledge of 1D and System Simulation products and applications (Amesim, Matlab/Simulink/Simscape or similar)
- Able to adapt well to fast changing environment
- Mothertongue Italian
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel in case of customer requests
We offer, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment.
BSim is a fast-growing company with a flat structure and an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the company get a lot of room for initiative and career development.
BSim fosters the creativity of its employees and provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or commercial skills.
Click below to send your CV