Marketing Assistant, Lead Generation Italy
Location: Italy, Turin | Contract: Part-Time
BSim is an engineering technology and service provider with offices in Italy, Switzerland France and Germany. We work with hundreds of companies from the Automotive, Aerospace and Mechanical Industry across Europe, supporting their product development process and helping them to solve their toughest engineering challenges with our products and services.
While we may well deal in the field of technology and engineering tools, b we recognize human resources are the core of a company’s success. Today we’re looking for a new skilled and enthusiastic marketing assistant, with a focus on lead generation. Could it be you?
Your main responsibility will be to generate new sales leads and business for the company, by calling prospective customers and scheduling appointments for BSim sales reps.
- Research sales prospect companies using various databases.
- Contact target personas within prospect companies to present our company and introduce our offering
- Provide pertinent corporate material to prospects that request it and respond to questions and objections using scripts and templates.
- Set meetings between any interested prospects and BSim’s sales rep., in order to reaching your monthly lead generation targets.
- Follow-up with leads that were not ready to make an appointment or no-show to re-schedule
- Keep track of your activities and update the internal CRM system and your manager on your progress.
Provide your support to extending marketing team for:
- Operational organization of marketing Seminars, Events, Webinars and Invitation of prospects to them.
- Creation of marketing promotional material in Italian language: brochures, slides, etc.
- Creation of blog articles, social media posts, supporting our digital marketing team.
- Any previous professional training / experience in similar positions in marketing, sales or customer services – possibly in the B2B world is appreciated.
- You are self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, a problem solver able to manage multiple projects
- You are eager to meet assigned deadlines and work towards the assigned targets – all this in a fast-paced environment.
- You are autonomous with an understanding of responsibility and accountability.
- You are able to connect and collaborate with several departments within the company in order to get your tasks done
- You are outgoing, have good interpersonal communication and collaboration skills, happy to connect with people and have good negotiation skills.
- You are skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or any graphical design software are appreciated.
- Skills with PowerPoint are mandatory.
- Native Italian and good English language level, German is a plus.
What we offer
- An attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment.
- BSim is a fast-growing company with a flat structure and an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the company get a lot of room for initiative and are happy to work in a friendly environment, and positive team.
- BSim fosters the creativity of its employees and provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or commercial skills.
Click below to send your CV