Location: Italy, Turin | Contract: Full Time
- Located in Torino – Italy, possibility to travel according to customer needs.
- Perform local technical consulting activities upon customers request, either on-site at BSim or on-site at customer premises.
- Participate in the offering process to assist in determining the customer needs.
- Develop the project by creative technical thinking.
- Listen to customer needs during project activity and fulfill project tasks.
- Maintain product knowledge in terms of theory, practice and use of software systems.
- Attend the necessary internal training to develop simulation skills
- Provide feedback related to software performance.
- Liaise with the internal team to resolve customer issues that may arise during the engineering activities.
- Provide necessary reporting to track progress.
- A degree in mechanical/aeronautic engineering and minimum 2 years’ experience of hi-tech project engineering
- Experience in modelling thermo-fluid systems and components in the field of heat-exchangers, HVAC systems, aeronautical ECS
- Strong knowledge of 1D products and applications (Amesim, Matlab/Simulink or similar)
- Able to adapt well to fast changing environment
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel in case of customer requests
We offer, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment.
BSim is a fast growing company with a flat structure and an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the company get a lot of room for initiative and career development.
BSim fosters the creativity of its employees and provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or commercial skills.
Click below to send your CV