Predictive engineering analytics to support product development
Find out how to shorten product development cycles, save on testing activities and simplify work for your technical department, using Simcenter Amesim predictive simulation capabilities.
Why purchase from BSim
You’ll be partnering with a qualified supplier, certified by Siemens. We’re a flexible SME that prides itself on being close to its customers, and always being availabile for them. We offer you the convenience of a single provider for testing hardware, simulation software, training and support as well as advanced engineering services – making things easier and more efficient for you and your company.
Seeing is believing
Simulation’s end goal is to support the technical office in it’s activities, speed up engineering and deliver concrete advantages to the company. Want to know what customers think of Simcenter Amesim? Let’s here it from them.
Get in touch with us to request a software license. Talk to our sales team to find the right fit for your simulation needs.
Our dedicated customer support line is always available for our clients. It gives you direct access to our application engineers, who are always happy to help with any support requests, issues or just provide useful suggestions.
Simcenter Amesim Capabilities
Simcenter Amesim is a simulation platform that allows users to accurately predict the multi-disciplinary performance of components and multi-domain systems, supporting design decisions long before the prototyping phase.
Electrical System Simulation
- Virtually assess the impact of electrical systems on the global perfomance of the product, with Amesim’s advanced multi-level modeling approach.
- Simcenter Amesim allows you to improve performance of electrical systems from concept design to control validation.
Fluid System Simulation
Optimize dynamic behavior of hydraulic and pneumatic components, reducing the number of prototypes to the bare minimum.
With a wide range of application-oriented components, capabilities and tools, Simcenter Amesim allows you to model mobile hydraulic actuation systems, fluid power or transmission systems, as well as ECS and fuel systems for aircrafts.
Mechanical System Simulation
- Explore how Simcenter Amesim facilitates design and optimization of performance, energy efficiency and vibration behavior of any mechanical system for a broad range of industries segments, and accelerates the decision-making process for new engineering concepts.
Thermal Management System Simulation
- Simulate the transient behavior of your system, analyze the dynamic performance of new architectures long before prototype : multi-evaporator, with ,more than one heat sources, multiple cycles.
- Analyze the performance of your system with new refrigerant fluids and the optimal charge level.
- Simcenter Amesim helps ensure maximum thermal comfort in rooms, ground vehicles or aircrafts.
Propulsion System Simulation
- Address the growing complexity of propulsion systems for the automotive, aerospace and marine industries. With its multi-physics and multi-level paradigm, Simcenter Amesim offers the capabilities to model a wide range of propulsion technologies, from the conventional ones (fossil fuel based, such as internal combustion engines or gas turbines) to the more innovative (electrification).
Virtual Control System Validation
Create physical plant models reppresenting the dynamic behavior of your product with Simcenter Amesim
Couple this model with the control software (MiL, SiL, HiL) for early detection of bugs and issues, without having to wait for prototype availability.
Energy Efficiency Simulations
Dynamically simulate the energy flows inside your product, assess the power sources, requests and absorptions among the various subsystems, detect losses that can be avoided and the most energy consuming systems, in order to find more efficient design alternatives.
Discover the applications of Simcenter Amesim for your industry.
Thanks to its multi-disciplinary approach, Simcenter Amesim is a cross-industry simulation tool, employed to develop: vehicles and vehicle components, earth moving equipment, industrial machinery, food and beverage production plants, packaging machinery, ships, aircrafts, shuttles and energy plants.
Want to try Amesim?
Try-out Simcenter Amesim and its capabilties. Fill in the form to request a free demo license.
What our Clients say
Dr Ing. Claudio Manzali, R&D Transmission Department
The true power of Simcenter Amesim is demonstrated by how easy it is to evaluate different driving conditions, software or hardware changes and even different configurations; and the speed at which those modified models give us correct results and trends.
What our Clients Say
Tobias Malec, Development Engineer
System simulation enables us to easily study the impact and interactions of cross-section changes. Changeovers can be optimized or nozzle parameters varied to achieve a more constant pressure distribution. Constant pressure distribution enables good cleaning capacity in all parts of the machine.
Want to Learn More?
Get in Touch!
Fill in the form with your contact information and your request. We’ll get back to you asap.