Engineering Simulation for fluid system analysis.
FloMASTER is a powerful 1D fluid-dynamic simulation tool for complex piping systems. FloMASTER is a Mentor product (now part of Siemens Digital Industry Software) and locally distributed by BSim Engineering.
Why purchase from BSim
Seeing is believing
Simulation’s end goal is to support the technical office in its activities, speed up engineering and deliver concrete advantages to the company.
Want to find out if FloMASTER is the right tool for you? See for yourself: request a free demo license!
Get in touch with us to request a software license. Talk to our sales team to find the right fit for your simulation needs.
Our dedicated customer support line is always available for our clients. It gives you direct access to our application engineers, who are always happy to help with any support requests, issues or just provide useful suggestions.
FloMASTER can be used at every phase of product development. Exploit it to analyze and size thermo-fluidic systems, and in particular to:
- Simulate pressure waves, temperatures and flows in any point of the plant;
- Swiftly assess the impact of plant layout variations, component variations and operating conditions on the overall performance of the plant.
Components Catalogue and Direct CAD-import
- Vast catalogue of components to choose among, with accurate characterization and high reliability.
- The CAD2FM feature allows you to import complex networks of pipes from 3D modeling tools, eliminating tedious re-modeling operations in FloMASTER.
Powerful Solver for Transient Analysis
- Versatile solver for static and transient analysis of compressible and incompressible systems, with heat exchange analysis;
- Predictive simulation of pressure waves, temperatures and flow rates.
- Develop your own components within the platform.
- Create scripts to check hydraulic components or networks.
- The Open API structure allows the integration of proprietary software developed in-house, within the simulation process.
- The Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) supports the export of models and co-simulation with other CAE tools.
- Export the hydrodynamic forces generated by a transient event, such as a time history that can be used for stress analysis with tools like SST CAEPIPE and Integraph® CAESAR II®.
DOE – Design of Experiments
- DOE tool allows to perform “what-if” analysis in a thermo-fluidic environment.
- The “Latin Square” algorithm allows you to generate a unique combination of input values within the imposed boundaries. This allows the creation of meta-models and response surfaces which are then processed by FloMASTER.
- Monte Carlo simulations are used to produce probability-based simulations.