Webinar Replay | On Demand
Speed up Hybrid or Electric Vehicle Design with system simulation
The race for electrification has started and its having a major impact on how automotive OEMs and suppliers go about their job. Engineering electrical or hybrid vehicles is not a simple matter, it requires new methodoligies and advanced engineering and simulation tools, like Simcenter Amesim (Siemens) to create high-performance, reliable vehicles.
Why Watch the Replay
Find out why several major OEMs have already choosen Simcenter Amesim to speed up their electrical/hybrid vehicle development, from pre-design to final testing with major cost and time savings. See how you can use simulation to:
- Choose the right battery size for your design;
- Predict range of your new vehicle and its evolution over time, considering battery aging phenomena;
- Select the best thermal management strategy for your electrical drivetrain;
- Simulate energy efficiency on real driving cycles
- Optimize control strategy for powertrain efficiency and drivability.
Want to watch the Webinar Replay?
Fill in the form with your contact details to access the webinar replay now!